To make the right decisions, you need the best possible information basis. With ATHION FORECASTmarket you get electricity price forecasts of EPEX SPOT, updated several times a day, to optimize your energy procurement and marketing as well as the operation of your energy system.
With the combination of energy market data and high-performance forecasting methods, ATHION generates precise and up-to-date electricity price forecasts.
Integrated into the ATHION ALPHA energy management system, ATHION FORECASTmarket enables you to optimize the use of your energy producers, consumers and storage.
ATHION FORECASTmarket can also be easily integrated into other IT applications, e.g. for energy trading.
- Application of statistical models and methods of artificial intelligence (multi-level artificial neural networks)
- Comparable situations are recognized by preceding clustering algorithms and provide for a higher forecast quality
- Recording and forecasting of negative prices
- Regular quality checks, benchmarking and recalibration of the forecast
- Forecasting under consideration of
- calendrical parameters
- Prices for fuels and CO2– certificates
- Load forecasts for Germany by control areas
- Forecasts for Germany-wide feed-in from PV and wind power plants
- current EEX futures prices
Our scope of services
- Forecast of the hourly prices of the EPEX SPOT day-ahead auction and quarter-hour prices of the EPEX SPOT intraday auction
- 14-day forecast horizon for the German market area
- Forecast transmission four times per day at 01:30, 07:30, 13:30, and 19:30
- Provision and transmission of the forecast by e-mail in csv, xls or xlsx format
- File structure according to customer requirements possible
- Price forecast retrieval via standardized API possible
- Visualization of the forecast and continuous reporting of the forecast performance in the ATHION customer portal